Monday, October 31, 2011

A Great Resource: Operation World


Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation
Do you want to know the religious makeup of Morocco?  The population of Kyrgyzstan?  Or perhaps specific ways to pray for those in Panama?

This is the type of information you can find in Operation World:  The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation.  

After I finished reading Beyond the Veils of Yemen I reached for this book so I could learn more about about Yemen.  I learned that it is a conservative Muslim country based on shrai'a law with very little religious freedom, is one of the poorest Arab countries and only 30% of the women can read   So today I'm praying for Yemen.  And in a few days I have a friend who is going to Haiti.  I'll be praying for Haiti.

This is a wonderful resource that I recommend to all!  Oh, and check out their website for more resources.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jenny. I have this book but don't utilize it. Thanks for the reminder and recommendation.

    ReplyDelete