Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Quote Collection

I just spent the past 25 minutes demolishing a pile of papers.  Trash, file, to do.  The pile is gone and I'm victorious. 


In the pile I found a scrap of paper with a quote.  I'm a collector a quotes, you see.  However, having never established a good system they tend to float from one paper pile to another.  So, I decided that as they float by me I enter them here on my blog.  That way you will be encouraged or challenged and I will be more organized. 


"He who grows in grace remembers that he is but dust, and he therefore does not expect his fellow Christians to be anything more.  He overlooks ten thousand of their faults, because he knows his God overlooks twenty thousand in his own case.  He does not expect perfection in the creature, and, therefore, he is not disappointed when he does not find it."  ~Charles Spurgeon~  (source:  sermon "Ripe Fruits, #945")

No comments:

Post a Comment