Thursday, January 13, 2011

2010 Favorite Books

Here are my top three favorite books of 2010.

1.  Stepping Heavenward – A fictional story that makes the glory of sanctification real.  It traces the life and spiritual growth of a girl through her journal entries from the age of 16 until just before her death.  It challenged me to look at where I’ve been, where I am and where I’m going.  Do I love and know God more with every passing year?  There is a Bible study that goes along with this book  that is on my wishlist.


2.  It's a tie....Pride and Prejudice and Persuasion by Jane Austen – I read Pride and Prejudice every year.  It’s a tradition.  No author can sketch the person's character, flaws and all,  like my dear Jane.

3.  His Word in My Heart-  Memorizing scripture.  Excellent, excellent book.  I plan to write a review on it sometime.  

No comments:

Post a Comment